FEATURED ON THIS POST:
Hope you had a great weekend! I’m back on the blog and today I am sharing my 15 travel must haves for traveling internationally. I had tons of questions on our trip to Italy in regards to what I bring when I travel so I compiled a list of my top fifteen travel must haves. I love traveling and I’ve learned so many things that has helped make my trips so much easier. These fifteen travel essentials I highly recommend when traveling internationally. I’m sharing more of why below!
15 Travel Must Haves
- Hat – I always bring a hat because it’s not only fashionable but very functional. It keeps your eyes shaded from the sun, keeps your head warm in colder weather, and great when you don’t have time to do your hair. I love this fedora because its very versatile and goes with most of my outfits.
- Sunglasses – I never leave without sunglasses to protect my eyes when traveling, but they are also a great accessory to hide dark circles under your eyes when you haven’t had enough sleep.
- Sunscreen – An essential regardless if I am traveling or not, I never leave without a good sunscreen like the one I have linked.
- Portable luggage scale – If you are planning to bring souvenirs back, a portable luggage sale is always handy to make sure your luggage isn’t overweight. Better to figure out a solution at your hotel, than in the middle of an airport.
- Neck pillow and eye mask set – For long flights this is a travel necessity to get some shut eye. I highly recommend getting one with a clasp so you won’t have to worry about losing it.
- Jacket – No matter where I travel, even if it is hot, I always bring a jacket. Airplanes, hotel rooms, and sudden weather changes can make it extra chilly, and a good everyday jacket like this one I have on will keep me warm and fashionable.
- Sneakers – Another travel must have are sneakers. I always pack sneakers because they are super comfy for walking around but fashionable too! You can see how I styled it with a dress and a skirt while I was in Italy.
- Tote bag – For my personal item I love bringing my Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM tote when I travel. I can carry so much including my laptop, and the straps are sturdy and don’t dig in to your shoulders. You can see how I protect and prep my Louis Vuitton Neverfull here.
- Hard luggage set – This is one of my top Travel essentials when traveling internationally. It is one of the most durable luggage I own, can withstand all the impacts of travel including getting thrown around in checked in luggage. Plus they come with built in locks for added safety.
- Toiletry travel bag – I recently got this bag after seeing my mom have one of these and I can’t praise it enough. This travel must have will keep all your toiletries organized and easy to see, instead of having to rummage through a bag. Plus it hangs so you don’t have to take up counter space. And most countries I’ve traveled to don’t have a lot of counter space in their bathrooms.
- Leggings – Leggings are great because they are so easy to pack and can be dressed up or dressed down. And they are stretchy which is perfect just in case you gain some extra weight during vacation. I love flying with these leggings with a sweatshirt and my sneakers. It’s a comfy yet cute way to travel too!
- Backpack – I absolutely love this $22 Amazon find! A backpack is a travel must have when traveling internationally because it is great on your shoulders, and you can pack your essentials plus your camera too. It has a great amount of space yet packs easily. I love this one because of the closure snap and the see through detail. It is basically pick pocket proof, yet has a black pouch so you can hide your valuables, and the clear bag makes it so easy to see what you have in there, for easy to go packing.
- Sandals – These Tory Burch sandals are worth every penny. They are so comfy to walk for hours in, make great beach or shower sandals, and are super fashionable too. Plus they are made of such great quality you won’t have to worry about them falling apart.
- Packing organizers – I don’t know what I ever did without these packing organizers. They are a lifesaver and a definite travel must have. They keep everything organized in my luggage so I don’t have to rummage through my clothes. Plus they are great for keeping your casual and dressy clothes separate, and your clean and dirty clothes separate too.
- Lip balm – Last but certainly not least a good lip balm to keep your lips moisturized throughout your trip, and a plus if it has SPF too!
SHOP THIS OUTFIT:
I hope you found my list of travel must haves helpful for packing for your next international trip. Check out this video below for more detail look of all my travel essentials. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to comment below! Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss a single post!
Photos by BanAvenue Photography