With Christmas right around the corner and as your making your list and checking it twice, there will always be that one person that will be a hard one to check of your Christmas list. Whether you are social conscious shopper, has a friend who is, or just don’t know what to give a love one that already has it all, here are some great gift ideas that will sure bring a smile to their faces. Let this Christmas be more than just about receiving gifts, but about love and sharing the blessings God has given us. Remember the good you do for others is the good you do for yourself. Check out the my top 5 gifts that give back under $50!
- Box Lunch – Have you been here? There’s one that just opened up in Baybrook Mall near my house. It has the coolest knick-nacks, super hero, and Star Wars gift for the sci-fi geek in mind. The best part is for every $10 you spend BoxLunch will help provide a meal to a person in need through its partnership with Feeding America.
- Good Works Bracelets – I love the inspirational bracelets from this company. There are so many to choose from for that fashionable friend you have in mind. You can get one for all your girlfriends and match! Plus its a great reminder everyday your looking down at your bracelet that 25% of the proceeds helped feed the homeless this year.
- Bears for Humanity – As a mom this will make a great gift for your little ones. It’s a great way to teach your child about the spirit of giving by giving them one these bears this year. For every bear that is purchased they give one to a child in need. You can actually choose which children’s organization you want to donate to when you make your purchase.
- Word Wild Life Fund – This is perfect for the animal lover friend in mind. Adopt an animal in their name and they will get an adoption certificate and a symbolic plush animal sent to them in the mail. Donations range from $25 to $250, and you get to choose which animal you want to sponsor. I received on of these from a dear friend of mine from California and it was one of my most memorable gifts I’ve ever received. To this day I can say I adopted a Panda and have a certificate to show for it. 😉
- Bureo – this is the perfect gift for that cool dude in mind. The one that loves to surf and go fishing, and also environmentally conscious. These gifts are made by recycled materials normally found polluting our oceans waters like old fishermen nets. Bureo gives back to find solutions for the growing issue of ocean plastic pollution, inspire future generations and initiate social change. In line with this mission, Bureo founded ‘Net Positiva’, a fishnet collection and recycling program aimed at combating the detrimental impacts of discarded fishing nets.
I hope these gift ideas help you in your Christmas gifting process. It’s the thought that counts, and there is nothing like receiving a gift that gives back to improving our world. And in the spirit of giving I’ve teamed up with ProFlowers and some amazing bloggers for an awesome gift giveaway. Scroll down for details on the giveaway and for more of this LBD look for Christmas.
This gold Kendra Scott cuff is one of my favorites! An early Christmas present from my aunt, it pairs up with everything. Check out where you can purchase this look below.
Have you entered in this giveaway yet? ProFlowers is giving away five winners $50 Gift codes and it could be you! Who wouldn’t want flowers and chocolates delivered straight to their door for Christmas? Make sure you follow my Instagram and subscribe to my blog to get more information on how to enter.
SUBSCRIBE TO WIN!
Thanks for stopping by,