Hope you are doing well! It’s another week of quarantine for us. And this week with all the time I’ve spent home I’ve been able to film my spring makeup tutorial video. This easy everyday makeup tutorial is what I wear when I am out and about. I love it because it’s simple, doesn’t take a lot of time, but looks great and is natural. Check out the tutorial video and more of my spring makeup essentials.
Spring Makeup Tutorial + Beauty Essentials
- Moisturizer – My favorite moisturizer with SPF sunscreen. Plus it’s tinted so it blends well and doesn’t leave a white residue.
- Primer – My favorite primer with SPF 30. It’s silky smooth and it’s vegan, cruelty free, and no GMO’s.
- Under eye balm – I love this because it brightens my under eyes and depuffs them.
- Concealer – This is the holy grail of concealers. It really works and I don’t need to wear foundation because it is full coverage.
- Setting Powder – This is a great drugstore brand setting powder. I use it for everyday and it works great. It doesn’t crease your makeup.
- Blender – I love this blender because of the shape. It allows you to blend as well as apply the setting powder.
- Eye Shadow Palette – This is my favorite drugstore eyeshadow palette. It’s has better coverage and less fallout than some of the name brand eye palettes.
- Eyebrow Pencil – I love this $5 eye pencil. It’s comparable to my Anastasia brow pencil but for half the price.
- Highlight/Contour Palette – This is my favorite highlight and contour palette. It’s the same brand as the eye shadow palette and the best highlights
- Setting Spray – This is more than a setting spray it’s also a great facial spray to freshen your face. I love the smell too.
- Lip Kit – I swear by this lip kit. I’ve tried all types of lip kits and nothing comes close. I am wearing Candy K and it’s a great nude lip for my skin color.
- Lip gloss – This is a great lip gloss for spring. I love the color and it isn’t sticky either.
- Eye liner – I love this eyeliner. I’m not an expert at winged liner but this makes it so easy.
- Brush set – This is one of my favorite brush sets.
- Makeup Remover towel – Removing my makeup has never been easier. All you need is water and this towel.
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss a single post!