Thank you Pricerazzi for sponsoring this post. As always all thoughts and opinions are mine alone. Thank you for supporting those who support this blog.
Can you believe we are less than two weeks from Christmas? My Christmas cards have been sent out, and I am almost finished with all of my shopping, and checked off everyone off my list. Now I can hopefully sit down and relax and enjoy all the Christmas festivities coming up. One thing that has helped me rest easy knowing I got the best deal with all my Christmas shopping is my Pricerazzi app. This app allows me to download all my receipts and alerts me when there is a better deal somewhere else so I can get credit for my purchase. Today I’ve teamed up with Pricerazzi to show you how you can save with the Pricerazzi app while shopping this holiday season and to share some last-minute gift guide to check off everyone off your list.
- Electronics (Best Buy, Staples, Walmart, Target, Costco and others)
- Home Appliances (Lowe’s, Sears, The Home Depot and others)
- Furniture (IKEA, Leon’s, The Brick and others)
- Toys (Toys R Us, Disney Store and others)
- Apparel (The Bay, Nordstrom, Victoria’s Secret and others)
- Tools & Hardware (Home Depot and others)
- Parts, locks & tires (Canadian Tire, and others)
- Makeup & Toiletries (London Drugs and others)
- Outdoor & Sporting Gear (Cabela’s, Canadian Tire, MEC and others)
- Instruments (Long & McQuade and others)
Do you see my cute little photo bomber behind me. 😉
SHOP THIS LOOK:
Still need gift ideas for your people on your list. Here are some of my favorites for under $30.
LAST MINUTE GIFT GUIDE UNDER $30
So if you haven’t downloaded Pricerazzi yet, it isn’t too late to start saving now. It’s super easy and perfect for mama’s on a budget like me! Plus did you know they are donating $1 from every valid in-store receipt to St. Judes research hospital? Download it and help give back to a wonderful organization and save with he Pricerazzi app anytime you shop! Now I will be headed to a Friendsmas party tonight and I can’t wait to wear my ugly Christmas sweater from this previous post. Stay tuned on Snapchat!