FEATURED ON THIS POST:
Hope you are having a great week! Today I’m rounding up my love for leopard and sharing with you my leopard essentials for fall. You know I can’t stop wearing leopard. Its probably my favorite print to wear. From boots, to hats, to my favorite jackets and sweaters, here are some of my favorite leopard pieces in my closet.
8 Leopard Essentials You Need For Fall
- Sweater Dress – Love this dress and it pair perfectly with over the knee boots!
- Cardigan – I love this cardigan. I’m wearing it in this post and love how it works with this outfit.
- News Boy Cap – I bought this last year and it is one of my favorite hats for the fall. I wore it to my trip to NYC, and got tons of compliments.
- Booties – You can’t go wrong with leopard booties as a statement piece.
- Trench Coat – Love this trench. It is so chic and a great light weight jacket
- Sweater – This sweater is one of the most popular sweaters I own. I wore it in a previous post here.
- Jacket – For colder days you will love this jacket. I have had a similar one for a couple years now and bring it back every fall.
- Slip On shoes – These shoes are the perfect everyday slip on shoes. I bought mine several years ago and they keep coming back because they are that good!
SHOP THIS OUTFIT:
I say it all the time but leopard is a trend that will never go away. It is so chic and just adds the right amount of sass to every outfit. Are you a fan of leopard? I hope these inspire you to add it in your wardrobe for fall. Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss a single post!
Photos by BanAvenue Photography