Hope you are doing well! Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and let’s face it with everything going on, stores have yet to open, and that means no last minute in store shopping for Mother’s Day gift. So if you’re still looking for last minute Mother’s Day gift ideas for you or for your own mom, here are some of my favorite things I would 100% recommend that you can currently order and shipped before the weekend! Check out my list below.
- Pajama set – I have several of these pajama sets and love how soft they are. There are several different colors and they are under $25!
- Electric wine opener – If you want a wine opener that will last you through all your quarantine drinking this is a great gift idea and under $20. This is perfect for the mom who loves wine or entertaining.
- Selfie stick tripod – All moms need this. Especially since it is hard to get photos with everyone all together. This selfie stick acts as a tripod for your iPhone so you can set it and get a group picture of your whole family. Plus it’s portable and perfect for traveling, and it is under $25.
- Beauty Mini Fridge – I got one as a gift last year and love it! I keep all my beauty products essentials in there to help preserve it’s life and potency. This one comes in several different colors and under $50!
- Mom Mode sweatshirt – With the quarantine, a cozy sweatshirt is the way to go for lounging around the house. And it comes in several different colors and $30!
- Robot vacuum – If you are looking to splurge for Mother’s Day. This is the way to go! I don’t know how I ever lived without mine. I got mine a year ago as a house warming present and it is one of the best things ever for keeping my house clean. It runs automatically everyday and helps keeps my floor clean. Plus, when you have three pets and kids it is worth it!
- Cozy slippers – I bought these several months ago and can’t get enough of them. I feel like every mom should have them for the house and a great gift for $20.
- Traveling toiletry bag – One of my favorite travel accessories and perfect for the mom who loves to travel. It’s so convenient for packing everything you need without taking up counter space. Plus it’s waterproof and under $30.
I hope you found this last minute Mother’s Day gift ideas helpful. I’ve already ordered my Mother’s Day gift and I can’t wait to show you. It’s perfect for pet mama’s too! Have you sent your Mother’s Day wish list to your hubby or kids yet?
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss a single post!