This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ibotta. The opinions and text are all mine.
Back to school is less than two weeks away for my little man, and he officially starts preschool! I can’t believe how fast this summer has flown by! I know I am going to miss not having my little guy at home with me all the time, so I am making the most of the time we have left together before summer ends. Today I am sharing 5 Fun End Of Summer Activities To Do At Home to make the most of our family time we have together. Plus I am sharing a great way I’ve been able to save this summer with Ibotta and how you can too! Read more below!
5 Fun End Of Summer Activities To Do At Home
1. Camp in your backyard – Who doesn’t want to do some star gazing in the comfort of their own backyard? Pitch a tent, grab your flashlight, and make some s’mores for a fun night under the stars.
2. Create your own Backyard Waterpark – Turn on the sprinklers and fill up the blow up pool, and you can have your own waterpark in your backyard. Make sure to have popsicles in hand to cool off in this summer heat.
3. Have a Movie Night – With earlier bedtimes approaching with back to school, why not allow the kiddos one last late night with a movie night in. Throw on their favorite movie, pop some popcorn, and enjoy your family night in.
4. Throw a BBQ – End the summer with a bang with one last BBQ with your family. With the Ibotta App you can save on your party purchases from your favorite stores like Walmart, Target, HEB, and Kroger.
5. Get together for Game Night – Nothing brings families together like good old fashion game night. Throw on a pizza in the oven or make some mini hamburger sliders and you are set for the night.
No matter what you decide to do with your family to end the summer with a bang, Ibotta can save you money on your food and supplies purchases. Ibotta is a cash-back and rewards app that save time and money while shopping plus earn cash back when you shop online or in stores. Download the Ibotta App and start saving at your favorite stores and retailers. You can even get a $10 cash welcome bonus! It is super simple and easy to use.
Disclaimer: All offers were valid as of publish date. Don’t forget to check your app for details as offers change frequently and may not be available in all areas
SHOP THIS LOOK:
As a mom the Ibotta app has been so helpful in keeping within our budget this summer. No mom guilt here when it comes to all the fun we’ve been having. Plus we are having fun in the comfort of our own home. What are some of your favorite ways to spend quality time with your family before school starts?
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss out on a single post!
Photos by Banavenue Photography