So with the school year starting and fall around the corner, I thought it would be a great time to do a little Blogger Q&A for ya’ll. It’s been already half a year since I’ve started this blog and there has been so much I’ve learned about the blogging world and about myself through this journey. But if there’s one thing that’s really stuck out is to be YOURSELF in this industry, because no one will do a better job at being you than you.
1. Who are your favorite bloggers? There are so many great bloggers out there, and I follow a ton! But if I have to choose it would be Caitlin from Southern Curls and Pearls, and Emily Gemma from The Sweetest Thing. I love their style, and they are Blogger BFFs! They kind of remind me of me and Margret (Style the Girl). We definitely aspire to be like them one day.
2. What is one advice you would give to new bloggers? Network, network, network. What I love about this industry is that it requires you to work with others to become successful.You will meet so many amazing bloggers who eventually become some of your best friends. Also you learn so much from others if your reach out to them so don’t be afraid to ask for help. We all start from somewhere.
3. What is the best beauty advice you ever received? The best beauty advice I ever received was from Emily Gemma. I always admired her long beautiful lashes, and one thing she said in one of her beauty post is to skip the eyeliner to make your eyelashes appear longer. And it really does work! I love make up, but 90% of the time less is more for me, and the fact that I had to apply one less thing to make my lashes look longer is wonderful.
4. What are trends you are loving now? I love the off the shoulder trends, monogrammed everything, fringe, ripped jeans, hats, and gold accents. You will definitely see me incorporate those trends in my style blog.
5. What trends are you looking forward to in the fall? I can’t wait to see plaids, oversized sweaters, beanies, and over the knee boots. I wish it would get cold enough down here so we can really go all out for fall.
What I’m wearing:
Thanks Gray Door Boutique for sponsoring this post! I absolutely love this shirt and what it stands for. And for all of my wonderful readers thank you for being part of my journey. I have teamed up with Gray Door Boutique and Style the Girl to give you a chance to win $50 towards your new fall wardrobe from Gray Door Boutique and a two hour styling session with me and Margret to keep you stylish through the year! Make sure you check out this post on my Instagram for instructions on how to enter! Good luck!