This post is sponsored by Walmart. All thoughts and opinions are all mine.
FEATURED IN THIS POST:
Hope you are having a great week! Gosh I can’t believe in less than a month Jayden will be starting his first day of kindergarten. I look back at this post here and think how did time go by so fast? With school being a month away, I’m sharing my back to school fashion essentials for Jayden and partnering up with Walmart to share my favorite affordable styles for boys grade K-5. School shopping get expensive that why I shop Walmart for my back to school fashion essentials because I know I’ll save and get quality products at affordable prices. Check out my checklist below!
When did my kid get so big? How cool is this $10 active two piece set from Walmart? Rotel wants to go to Kindergarten with Jayden too!
These two are going to miss each other when Jayden is at school, but Jayden is excited and ready to go!
Back To School Fashion Essentials for Boys Grade K -5
- Shirts – Love these uniform two pack shorts sleeve shirts for under $10. Perfect for schools with a standardized dress code.
- Shorts – These shorts come in several different colors and an adjustable belt for your growing child.
- Jeans – These Wonder Nation straight jeans have stretch for so they move with your active child. Wonder Nation is an exclusive children’s brand to Walmart providing affordablele quality clothing for kids!
- Casual sneakers – Every kid needs a casual sneaker that are not only comfortable but cool and fashionable too like these skater inspired sneakers.
- Athletic sneakers – These cool sneakers are perfect for the playground or the gym and comes in black too!
- Watch – Keep your kids on time to school with their very own digital watch like this one.
- Sunglasses – Whether they are walking to school or riding the bus home keep their eyes protected from the sun with some cool sunglasses.
- Backpack and matching lunch kit – Walmart has so many options when it comes to backpacks with matching lunch kits. Whether your kids are Avenger fans or Minecraft fans their are plenty of choices to choose from!
- Active wear – This two piece active wear set Jayden has on is a steal for $10 and great for having something to run around in at the gym or at baseball practice or whatever after school activity they might be in.
- After school clothes – Have something they can change into when they get home to lounge around the house and do their homework. Love this three piece Freestyle set for $17.
- Socks and Underwear – You can never have enough of these two essentials and Walmart carries Wonder Nation 20 pack socks for $14 and these 10 pack briefs for $17.
- Jacket – You never know when the weather will change or if the classrooms are extra chilly. This $8 light weight track jacket will go with everything and is easy to pack in their backpack.
SHOP JAYDEN’S OUTFIT:
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss a single post!
Photos by BanAvenue Photography