FEATURED ON THIS POST:
Hope you had a great Easter weekend! It’s been a fun weekend with family. We hosted our first crawfish boil at our home, and we also had a fun Easter egg hunt for the kiddos. We are so blessed to have celebrated with our family and friends this Easter weekend. And today on the blog I am sharing my top 5 April 2019 favorites. Products, and/or things I can’t get enough of this month. See if any of your favorites made the list below!
April 2019 Favorites
- Blue Light Glasses – My dream of finally wearing glasses have come true! Even though I have perfect vision, blue light glasses help me decrease how much blue light my eyes are exposed to from all the time that I am on my computer or looking on my phone and therefore help mitigate the negative effects of blue light. Our bodies need some blue light to regulate our wake and sleep cycles, prolonged exposure to blue light emitted from electronic devices has the power to disrupt your sleep, produce symptoms of eye strain, and eventually cause permanent damage to your vision. Check out all of these blue light glasses here for under $60!
- Hair accessories – Since coming back from NYFW I was inspired by all the hair accessories! From glam hair pins, to head bands, to big pearl berets I want them all. If you follow my Instagram then you know how much I love styling them! Check out all these beautiful hair accessories here!
- Coconut oil – I probably can do a whole beauty post on the benefits of coconut oil. Since I came back from Palm Springs where it is surprisingly very dry, coconut oil has been a life saver for my hair and skin and keeping it moisturized. I use coconut oil for everything.
- Urban Decay Uptight Comfort Matte – Ya’ll I finally found a nude lipstick that I like! And not to mention an actual lipstick. I am not a fan of lipstick because I feel like it easily comes off but the Urban Decay Uptight lipstick is amazing and the perfect nude lip for someone with a darker complexion like me.
- Games of Thrones – Alright guys! Who is a big GOT fan? I am so excited it is back, even though I am sad that it is the last season. Who’s your favorite character? I can’t decide because I love them all.
SHOP THIS LOOK:
Did any of your favorites make this months April 2019 Favorites top 5 list. What are you most excited to try out? Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss out on a single post!