Today I am changing it up with a fun outdoor workout you can do at your local outdoor track and field. My family and I are outdoor people and we love being outside whether it’s playing soccer, baseball, or going for family walks. If you have an active toddler like I do, these 7 bleacher exercises for a full body workout are great for the whole family. Jayden literally kicked his soccer ball down the isles and kept himself busy why I did this workout as you can see him in the video. He had so much fun he didn’t want to leave. But after one round of this I was exhausted lol. So if you want a full body workout try these 7 bleacher exercises. Watch the full video and read the description below!Ambien http://www.wolfesimonmedicalassociates.com/ambien/
7 Bleacher Exercises for a Full Body Workout
- Stand facing a box or bench of an appropriate height with your feet together. This will be your starting position.
- Begin the movement by stepping up, putting your left foot on the top of the bleacher. Extend through the hip and knee of your front leg to stand up on the box. As you stand on the box with your left leg, flex your right knee and hip, bringing your knee as high as you can. Order Dapoxetine online http://advicarehealth.com/dapoxetine.html
- Reverse this motion to step down off the bleacher, and then repeat the sequence on the opposite leg.
- Stand up straight and place your feet about hip-width apart.
- Place your hands palms down facing the floor, hovering just above your belly button.
- Quickly drive your right knee up to meet your right hand, bring the same leg back to the ground immediately bring the left knee coming up to meet your left hand.
- As you are alternating knees, you want to do it with a hopping motion, staying on the balls of your feet the entire time.
- Make sure you are engaging your abdominal muscles as each knee comes up to meet the hands.
- Stand facing bench or sturdy elevated platform. Place hands on edge of bench or platform, slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Position forefoot back from bench or platform with arms and body straight. Arms should be perpendicular to body. Keeping body straight, lower chest to edge of box or platform by bending arms.
- Push body up until arms are extended. Repeat.
- Straighten your arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten your elbows, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Keep your shoulders down as you lower and raise your body. You can bend your legs to modify this exercise.
- Perform a short squat in preparation for jumping, swinging your arms behind you.
- Rebound out of this position, extending through the hips, knees, and ankles to jump as high as possible. Swing your arms forward and up.
- Repeat to complete set
6. Side Lunge Squats
- Start in a squat like position with your feet together. Step out the the next bleacher keeping yourself in a squat like position.
- Step up and repeat.
7. Bleacher sprints
SHOP THIS LOOK:
I hope you enjoyed this 7 Bleacher Exercises for a Full Body Workout video. Please comment below for questions, and if you want to see more workout videos please subscribe to my Youtube channel and blog!
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss a single post!