Today I am sharing one of my favorite trends for spring. I love a good pair of boyfriend jeans that allow my legs to breath, especially after working out all week, my muscles are too sore for me to try to squeeze myself in skinny jeans lol. I love being able to transition from casual to dressy by switching up my layers and shoes. Here are 5 tips to wearing boyfriend jeans and how you can incorporate it in your wardrobe.
5 Tips to Wearing Boyfriend Jeans
1. When wearing boyfriend jeans, use the half tuck with wearing t-shirts. This creates a cute slouchy look.
2. Don’t be afraid to layer with a leather jacket or a military vest.
3. Cuff your jeans so it hits above the ankle.
4. Adding a statement necklace and/or a statement bag can really make your outfit go from every day wear to trendy and chic.
5. Get funky with your shoes. I love pairing up my boyfriend jeans with fun flats like this one or with a statement heel.
SHOP THIS LOOK:
Have you tried the boyfriend jean trend yet? I hope these 5 tips to wearing boyfriend jeans help inspire you to give it a try. Trust me it will definitely be a staple in your wardrobe. Jayden and I are headed to a fun play date with one of my blogger babes. Follow along on Snapchat and Instagram for more!
P.S. Thank you to everyone who helped me reach 20K on my fashion & lifestyle Instagram! I am only 700 away from reaching that on my fitness IG, so if you aren’t already following I would love if you did! Also in light of this big milestone, and my birthday month next month I will be doing some fun giveaways to give back to all of you who have followed and supported me on this journey!
And the winner of the $850 Gift card is…!!!!
(Click here to the original post to find out!)