Wow, what a year, and so much to be thankful for. I am so excited for Thanksgiving and spending time with family. I know last year, I wrote 10 Things I’m Thankful for as a New Mom, and those things still apply and so much more. But this year I want to do something different. I teamed up with Tiny Prints to share ten simple ways to give back to your community.
Thank you Clear Creek Community Church for this guide
1. Mentor at risk youth for 1 hour
2. Volunteer in GED and other educational programs
3. Sponsor a Compassion child
4. Help elderly neighbors by mowing their lawn
5. Provide meals and/or make care bags for the homeless
6. Give love and support to special needs adults and their caregivers by helping with social events
7. Build relationships and support community development for those living in poverty
8. Support a foster family by becoming certified to provide respite child care
9. Make dinner and deliver it to busy neighbor or a family in need
10. Help anti-human trafficking by engaging victims in practical ways, and education those at risk.
For more ways to help out and volunteer contact your local community center, or even a local boutique. Earlier this summer I teamed up with Kendra Scott, for my first ever blogger event and raised $1,700 for the Children’s Miracle Network. And next week my fellow blogger babe Meg from Meg O on the Go and I will be hosting our first ever Holiday Blogger Brunch with Baybrook Mall. We teamed up with our local charity to help raise donations for toys and clothes for children in need. As bloggers we hope to help continue to spread the message of giving back to our community.
Thankful for these two right here. They are my biggest fan, and my biggest motivation. I grow every day as a person being with them. I owe so much of my success to the unwavering support and love from my family.
SIGN UP FOR LIKETOKNOW.IT TO SHOP THIS LOOK:
A special thank you to my friend and amazing photographer AJ Photography for taking these photos.
I am so excited to share with you a sneak peek of our Christmas Cards from Tiny Prints. Did you know you can get personalized embossing desk seal, stamps, and wrapping paper? And they have a special Thanksgiving sale where you can get up to 40% off your purchase and free shipping! Check out some of the promotions below!
Thank you Tiny Prints for partnering up with me on this post, and thank you all for following along with me on this journey. I can’t believe it has been two years of blogging. Thank you for your support. I could not do it without you!