Hey guys what a week! I’ve been so busy trying to catch up and get ready for the weekend. We are headed to Dallas for a small weekend trip. I’m so excited that we will be stopping at Magnolia Market along the way and then staying at the Westin in Dallas. I love weekend getaways with my family. Check out my last post on our visit to Magnolia Market (video tour). This week I reached another blogging milestone and hit 10k on my fashion Instagram. I have been building it up almost two years now and it has finally caught up to my fitness Instagram. So in leu of reaching this milestone I thought it might be good to do a little “10 things you don’t know about me” to give you a little insight on who I am, and the funny little things that make who I am. So enjoy!
10 FUN FACTS:
1. I wear men’s deodorant. Since I was a teenager I hated the powdery smell of women’s deodorant, so one day I tried my brother’s and I was hooked! Hahaha it’s funny to think now my hubby and I share the same deodorant.
2. I never changed a diaper in my whole life until my son was born. And the funny thing was my husband had to teach me lol. I was so afraid I would throw up, but when it’s your kid it is different. You don’t even get fazed by it. Now I am a pro.
3. My favorite color is yellow – I love yellow, I know I don’t look the best in yellow but I am attracted to just about anything yellow: the sun, corn, butter, mangos, smiley faces, the yellow ranger, La La from Teletubbies ect. 😉
4. My life long dream has always been to be a fashion designer, or the president of the United States, but since I wasn’t born here, I’ll probably just settle for state senator and pursue my dreams of being a fashion designer. And now that blogging has become a big part of my life, I definitely can see myself having my own line one day. Sometimes the road to your dreams may not be how you imagined it.
5. I never had braces, wore glasses, or broken a bone. Even though I probably stressed my parents out the most, being the rebel child, I did save them a lot of money being the only one out of my siblings who didn’t need braces or glasses. Let’s hope these genes passed on to Jayden.
6. I have a very unique laugh. If you don’t know me in person or don’t follow me on Snapchat you need to! People say they can recognize me a mile away just from my laugh. And yes I am one of those people who laugh about everything. Hey laughter is the best medicine!
7. My current food obsession are raw Oysters from La Crawfish. I love it so much, I ate it to the point where I rubbed my gums raw from all the chili sauce I ate. Yup it was a painful week but so worth it!
8. I do family photography on the side. I started it last year and now I only do it during the holidays or for special occasion because I’m so busy with blogging.
9. I used Clean and Clear moisturizer for 10 years, since I was in high school. Until recently when I started blogging I did a collaboration with Clinique, and finally switched over to adult skin care. I swear blogging has opened up a whole new world for me.
10. My middle name is Princess because I was born on a ship called the Princess! I was actually born 3 weeks earlier than my due date. They say babies born on ships are lucky. Hey I can say I’m pretty lucky!
SIGN UP FOR LIKETOKNOW.IT TO SHOP THE LOOK:
So I hope these fun facts helped you get to know me a little more! If you have any fun facts about yourself, comment below, I would love to get to know you! I am currently working on getting to a 1,000k likes on my Facebook and would love for you to like my page and/or share. Your support means so much to me! Thanks for following along! I hope you have an amazing rest of the week. Follow along on Snapchat for our fun family weekend!
Photos by the talented Kaley Gross Photography